wayfarer in the kitchen

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Asian glazed Salmon and salad with asian dressing

I just got done making this and had no idea it was going to taste so good so i didn't take a picture but I want to record this recipe now so i don't forget it. It was delish! Everyone loved it. Next time i make it i'll take measurements and a picture and repost.

Roast some sesame seeds. When toasted add to the pan.... sesame oil, minced ginger, soy sauce, mayonaise, tad of dijon mustard, brown rice vinegar.

In a bowl mix spring greens, add mandarin orange segments.

With salmon, spread some olive oil in a roasting pan, add some of the glaze to the salmon and broil for 5 minutes. After five minutes, check on it and add more glaze. If salmon is browning cover for the rest of the time, letting it broil at the very end to get the glaze to crust over. Cook another 7 minutes or until fish is easy flaked.

Add the remainder of the glaze to the salad and mix well. It will wilt the salad and make it a little warm and oh so yummy...definately good on a cold night.

I served this with edamame on the side. Sooooo gooooood. Going to have to make this for hubby when he's home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Can you PLEASE send me your recipe for the Asian Glazed Salmon. I have tried several recipes for this and have yet to have one that I like. I of course found one in my local restaurant but they won't give up the recipe...HELP

Nilg66@gmail.com

2:21 PM  
Blogger wayfarer said...

I posted it above but if you want more specific measurements i can email you when i make it again. I haven't made it in a while so i can measure than. I just sort of splashed the seasonings in without measuring because i didn't have a recipe. I'll make salmon this week and do it. :-)

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker