wayfarer in the kitchen

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Little Dude's dinner


Freezer meal
Originally uploaded by wayfarer
I wasn't ready with dinner yet but LD was. This is how you can make your freezer really work for you. I had some frozen cooked pasta in there, some crushed tomato's with basil and frozen peas and carrots. The tomato's were put into an ice cube tray and then popped out and into a bag. I warm this for 60 seconds, add ricotta or mozarella cheese (this day it was mozarella) and warm for another 45 seconds and your good to go.

4 Comments:

Blogger Organica said...

I love it. I saw the picture before the post and I was so going to ask you.

You know we are technically neighbors :D

9:19 PM  
Blogger otowi said...

How'd you learn to do all that? Where'd you get all the ideas?

7:13 AM  
Blogger wayfarer said...

Well it started with when i was making all of LD's baby foods. I used the book "Super Baby Food" and just picked up a lot of the ideas she had for baby food for us too. That book is awesome...i carried it around with me for months studying it when LD was a baby. I highly recommend it.

7:37 AM  
Blogger wayfarer said...

organic...where do you live? email me and tell me if you don't want to say on here...

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker