wayfarer in the kitchen

Monday, December 17, 2007

Menu

Our freezer is officially empty of leftovers. Time to cook.

Monday:

Breakfast: Pancakes
Snack: Fresh apricots
Lunch: Hotdogs and green beans
Dinner: Stuffed steak rolls, spinach artichoke dip and swiss roll for dessert. I can't wait.

Tuesday:

Breakfast: eggs and toast
Snack: oranges
Lunch: Turkey sushi rolls
Dinner: Spaghetti with lamb chops

Wednesday:

Breakfast: french toast
Snack: goldfish and fruit
Lunch: Soup
Dinner: Chicken souvlaki and salad

Thursday:

Breakfast: cheese croissants..if i can find a recipe..i'm really craving them
Snack: Fruit and yogurt
Lunch: Spaghetti
Dinner: Turkey Tertrazini - to use our leftover frozen turkey from thanksgiving now that i'm not sick of it

Friday:

Breakfast: Crepes
Snack: Fresh fruit
Lunch: Soup
Dinner: Nihari

What are you having? I want to start a weekly thing and would like you guys to join. To get ideas from each other. All you have to do is post your menu for the week on your blog on Mondays. I'll do the same and then put a comment in that you did and i'll post the links in the post at the end of the day. Anyone up for it?

4 Comments:

Blogger otowi said...

I don't have a weekly menu. :( I just eat what I eat. Maybe when I have a family that would be different....

3:25 PM  
Blogger Surviving said...

There is a group that does something similar to what you described.

http://orgjunkie.com/menu-plan-monday

4:51 PM  
Blogger wayfarer said...

Surviving...thanks. I don't think i want to join that though. I'm looking for more halal recipes and stuff like that and would just keep it to the small readership i have here.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Edward Ott said...

EID MUBARAK

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker