wayfarer in the kitchen

Monday, February 04, 2008

menu

Monday

breakfast - cereal and toast
lunch - veggies, plain yogurt with raspberries for dessert
dinner - pasanday

Tuesday

breakfast - pancakes
lunch - chicken nuggets, veggies
dinner - spiced cod, jasmine rice

Wednesday

breakfast - toast and fruit
lunch - cheesebagur ;-) that's how he says it...loves them too.
dinner - lamb burgers, home fries, hummus

Thursday

breakfast - waffles
lunch - rice and lentils
dinner - something from the freezer - tomatar ka salan, butter chicken or dopiaza

Friday

breakfast - egg and cheese
lunch - pizza
dinner - tilapia bengali style

4 Comments:

Blogger The Muslim Wife's Kitchen said...

I'm on the hunt for a good recipe for breakfast sausage patties. I found one on your blog, but you didn't seem satisfied with it. Anything you'd do differently?

8:00 AM  
Blogger wayfarer said...

I haven't come up with a perfect recipe yet but i like my turkey or chicken sausage patties

http://wayfarerinthekitchen.blogspot.com/2006/12/chicken-breakfast-sausage.html

i like rachael ray's sausages too....she often uses turkey or chicken and those can be found on the foodnetwork website.

Let me know what you come up with!

10:37 AM  
Blogger The Muslim Wife's Kitchen said...

I can't say I'm a fan of RR, too many flavor-less shortcuts and she seems to rely on processed food a bit too much for my taste. Anyways, I made up my own recipe for beef sausage and just threw in garlic powder, fennel, salt, pepper, maple syrup, and cinnamon. Was yummy with biscuits and eggs, masha'Allah.

7:46 PM  
Blogger wayfarer said...

yeah she's hit or miss for me too but there's some that we've really liked around here. your sausage sounds good!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker